2003 Lexus GS 300 Consumer Review: Practical Grown up Fun

2003 Lexus GS 300 - Consumer Review

Practical Grown up Fun
By Happy in Atlanta on

2003 Lexus GS 300 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

Today's cars have both a business and personal pleasure requirement. Finding a mix that isn't too gawdy or overly "family truckster-like" seemed impossible to me. I wanted a roomy vehicle for entertaining clients, but something that I could still be responsibly irresponsible with on the weekend corners. This car has thoroughly sold me. I don't need a large uncomfortable rumble to know I'm going fast ... that's what the speedometer is for. It's silk smooth acceleration and incredible agility in an amazingly gracious cabin is everything I'm after. Who cares if it turns heads, it's even more fun to drive.

A clean crisp sound system that adds to the enjoyment of the drive. The one-touch windows and moonroof, and the memory position for the steering handle and seats.

If they could find a way to make the side mirrors a little bigger without making it look like a truck it'd make lane changes as comfortable as everything else.