2004 Land Rover Freelander Consumer Review: 2004 Fl hse...Great!!!

2004 Land Rover Freelander - Consumer Review

HSE 4dr SUV (2.5L V6 AWD 5-speed Automatic)

2004 Fl hse...Great!!!
By gjrugby on

2004 Land Rover Freelander HSE 4dr AWD SUV (2.5L 6cyl 5A)

We traded in our '02 Acura TL-S for this pre-owned '04 FL HSE with very low miles, and we have not looked back since! Aside from not having a dealer close by, there is really nothing to complain about. My wife drives her to work everyday and she loves it. I get to drive her on the weekends and if we go out (instead of driving my gas- guzzling Tahoe). We have not had any serious weather, but I am looking forward to driving it in snow, possibly make a roadtrip to Colorado for that. Basically like everyone else has said; cup holders, interior is a bit cramped, but all-in-all a great, quality vehicle that is easy at the pumps. Also has the safety of AWD when needed. GREAT SUV!!!!!

LOOKS! RIDE! Tranny; manual and auto. Nice wheels, too; big but not too "heavy" looking. Michelin tires last longer than normal. Sporty feel and the ride is AMAZING!!! Better than my Tahoe! Handles great in the high winds of highway driving and at 80 MPH, too! Heated windscreen is nice touch

Height adjustment for seat for us taller drivers. Small bump in power, but not too much (it's not a race car) and not to hurt fuel economy. More dealers or more certified mechanics located throughout the country.