2004 Jeep Liberty Consumer Review: A true Off Roader for everyday

2004 Jeep Liberty - Consumer Review

Limited 4dr SUV (3.7L V6 4x4 4-speed Automatic)

A true Off Roader for everyday
By Driven1 on

2004 Jeep Liberty Limited 4WD 4dr SUV (3.7L 6cyl 4A)

I love my jeep. I put All terrain tires on it and there hasn't been much I can't get through. I have even done off-road courses with about 200 Wranglers, and I kept up with them. They all gave me high fives that I was using it off-road. It is also my daily driver. I have a Limited so it looks good and is a comfortable ride. IT has been my most favorite vehicle. Don't complain about the gas mileage, the vehicle weighs 4500 lbs and is built like a tank. I love the power it has and I have pulled about 10 people that were stuck this winter alone. Even a big 15 passenger van. This is not an Escalade, it is a great everyday, comfortable driver that can handle anything you throw at it.

Off-road capability, style, Overhead Computer on Limited, Turning radius is better than my Mini, very smooth even at 80+ mph. Rear tire mount, easy repairs, a lot of do-it-yourself capability.

They already made a new model, but it may have lost some of the off-road readiness, we shall see. The rear seats to fold flat have to have the headrest off, or the front seats forward.

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review