A true Off Roader for everyday
By Driven1 on
2004 Jeep Liberty Limited 4WD 4dr SUV (3.7L 6cyl 4A)
I love my jeep. I put All terrain tires on it and there hasn't been much I can't get through. I have even done off-road courses with about 200 Wranglers, and I kept up with them. They all gave me high fives that I was using it off-road. It is also my daily driver. I have a Limited so it looks good and is a comfortable ride. IT has been my most favorite vehicle. Don't complain about the gas mileage, the vehicle weighs 4500 lbs and is built like a tank. I love the power it has and I have pulled about 10 people that were stuck this winter alone. Even a big 15 passenger van. This is not an Escalade, it is a great everyday, comfortable driver that can handle anything you throw at it.
Favorite Features
Off-road capability, style, Overhead Computer on Limited, Turning radius is better than my Mini, very smooth even at 80+ mph. Rear tire mount, easy repairs, a lot of do-it-yourself capability.
Suggested Improvements
They already made a new model, but it may have lost some of the off-road readiness, we shall see. The rear seats to fold flat have to have the headrest off, or the front seats forward.