2010 Jaguar XF Consumer Review: Glad I waited!

2010 Jaguar XF XFR - Consumer Review

2010 Jaguar XF XFR

Glad I waited!
By decajun45 on

2010 Jaguar XF XFR 4dr Sedan (5.0L 8cyl S/C 6A)

I got my XFR a couple of weeks ago and all I can say is I love it. I saw the XF when it first came out, test drove it, and decided that was the car I wanted. Then I heard Jag was making the XFR and decided to wait for it. I am happy I did. The car is comfortable, stylish, and handles great. I drove it over retired railroad tracks when I was test driving it and didn't know it until I was on my way back to the dealership. The fuel economy is decent considering it has a 510 HP engine. I've had people look at me when I pass them and I've left Mustang GTs at the light (3Xs). This thing wants to go fast. Oh, and guys, take it from my experience. This thing is a chick magnet!

Everything is standard on the XFR: sunroof, navigation, sport seats, rear view camera, bluetooth, keyless entry/start. Just about every other car I've seen you have to add most of those. Lots of space, even in the back seat. And very comfortable (even for someone with a bad back).

A couple of times, when I back up then put the car into drive, the car doesn't get out of first gear. I have to shift into park then drive. I don't get the point of the opening vents. Bring back the leaping Jaguar hood ornament.

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review