I love it!
By Brandi on
2003 Isuzu Rodeo S V6 Rwd 4dr SUV (3.2L 6cyl 4A)
I love it. I traded my tiny Camaro in for this lovely SUV. This is actually our 2nd Rodeo to own and we love it. I like the length of the warranty. It covers just about everything that could go wrong. We had a Honda Passport and although they resemble each other they are nothing like each other. The Honda was a LEMON but our Rodeo is an Angel. The interior is nice and roomy and the seats are very comfy (we do NOT have lumbar support, you only need that if you are like 100 years old). The trunk area is large enough to hold all of our luggage for family vacations plus some and then we still have the luggage rack on top. I love the size of the vehicle because it's not small but not big.
Favorite Features
The stereo controls on the steering wheel are wonderful. I also like the cover that goes on the trunk area. I also like how the rear hatch opens to the side. It enables you to get your stuff out a lot easier if you are short like me.
Suggested Improvements
Better gas mileage. I guess you can't complain too much though you bought an SUV not a compact car. Also the middle seat belt in the rear could be a shoulder belt like the PT Cruisers. It's a nice, safe feature when you have kids in car seats. And maybe the keyless entry could be on the key itself.
By jim85035
on 11/21/11 19:47 PM (PST)

Honda Passport is a Rodeo, built on the same assembly line. Period.