2004 Honda S2000 - Consumer Reviews

Base 2.2L 4-cyl. 6-speed Manual - (198 reviews )
Great Little Rocket
By jbkraemer60 on 12/23/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Honda S2000 2dr Roadster (2.2L 4cyl 6M)

I was originally in the market for a 1- 2 year old 911. A friend who owns a 2002 S2000 recommended I look at the 2004 model. He was right on. Even though I'm 6'2'' I still fit comfortably even with the top up. The reviews written about the 2004 are pretty much right on. If you want a car that feels like a car set-up for the track and you crave F1 engine whine this is the ticket

Finally got my S2K
By chrisnofar on 12/23/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Honda S2000 2dr Roadster (2.2L 4cyl 6M)

This is truly an "enthusiasts" sports car. To sum it all up, this car has everything you need, and nothing that you don't. Definetely a significant amount of interior noise from the wind and tires. However the best noises are heard from the twin oval tipped exhausts. She revs like a F1 and sounds like a banshee. Fuel consumption is conservative at 20/25 city/hwy. Honda's S2K definatley provides the most bang for the buck, no doubt. Where else can you get drop top pleasure, with an engine like a bat out of hell, with one of the best transmission in the world, and killer looks for about $30 grand?

Oh my !!!!
By Bobby L on 12/19/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Honda S2000 2dr Roadster (2.2L 4cyl 6M)

This is with out a doubt one of the finest vehicles in the world.

An adult's go-cart
By RGPritzlaff on 12/16/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Honda S2000 2dr Roadster (2.2L 4cyl 6M)

I thought growing older meant giving up the things of youth..not true. This baby is so much fun to drive it reminds me of my early teens running around my neighborhood in my A-bomb engined go-cart. A great value, I bought mine tax, license, delivery , everything for $33,153. Great handling, minimalist but nice interior.

Hondas ROCK
By Paterick on 12/14/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Honda S2000 2dr Roadster (2.2L 4cyl 6M)

This car has been one of my dream cars for as lond as i can rember.And know i own it there is nithin wrong with this car but it needs to be made in aoutomatic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2004 S2000
By JTW on 12/10/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Honda S2000 2dr Roadster (2.2L 4cyl 6M)

It has been a fun vehicle to drive. The car is like all other Honda products I own, high quality and very tight. It has plenty of pep and is an eye catcher.

Absolutlely Awesome
By dwheath on 12/02/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Honda S2000 2dr Roadster (2.2L 4cyl 6M)

I'm so glad i waited until the 2004 came out. The bigger engine is a big improvement and the 17 inch tires really make this car a winner. The handling is remarkable.

Fantastic
By sphinx99 on 11/27/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Honda S2000 2dr Roadster (2.2L 4cyl 6M)

A superlative driving experience; the '04 exterior treatments subtly improve the overall look of the car, while the 2.2L gives it more usable torque and passing power around 3000rpm than the previous models. The revised suspension is more comfortable over bad roads as well. And yet, no loss of performance!

AWSOME CAR
By LUKA on 11/25/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Honda S2000 2dr Roadster (2.2L 4cyl 6M)

I love this car it's got the speed the handleing of a true sport car

never buy black
By Digby on 11/24/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Honda S2000 2dr Roadster (2.2L 4cyl 6M)

I said I would never buy black again. The last black rag top was a Sunbeam. Well I did, and I don't regret it one bit. In fact the car is black inside and out. Feel like a million in her and for a 72 year old, with cancer and all that entails, it is a miracle cure for me. Never had the top up and don't intend to. Wind is not a bother at 85, and at that speed, you can't hear the radio, so reception is not an issue.