Good advice from original owner of '94
By tru&onlytru on
1994 Honda Prelude Si 2dr Coupe
And my advice to other '94 Prelude owners is to never give up this car. My advice to potential buyers is if you are lucky enough to find a Prelude for sale, buy it, fast, and on the first contact. I am looking at purchasing a Honda Element, but I am keeping my Prelude, currently with only 60K miles. This sounds low, but almost all miles are city driving instead of highway driving. Needless to say, I don't drive much except to and from work and a few errands weekly. My Prelude has let me down only once, and the mechanics warned me of the potential problem, before it happened. I repaired the car quickly.
Favorite Features
It holds the road safely with no roll on turning and little chance of flipping this car. This is favorite feature. I feel safe and confident even if I have to abruptly dodge road debris at 65 MPH. Saved & safe! Other good features include exterior that still looks current, not dated.
Suggested Improvements
Not much at all, but the darn cigarette lighter, even after repair, still doesn't work. Small problem; use match. Make my Honda last another 15 years, but at 54, my age, this Prelude may outlive me, and I will have to will it to some lucky, lucky person after I'm gone. I'll wait for it to find me.