1990 Honda Prelude - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Prelude model:
1990 EX Prelude (UK Model)
By Darren Wyeth on 12/20/06 08:19 AM (PST)

1990 Honda Prelude S 2dr Coupe

I bought this 1990 EX prelude 'auto', which is equal to the USA's 'S' except for the cruise control. I had an '84 prelude a few years ago but had to sell it, but I saw this come up and grabbed it whilst I could, It's extremely reliable and feels just like a new car the only problem I have with it are the speakers, but these can be replaced. It's not a nice looking as the 2nd Generation (1983-1987) but it's the most fun I've had since my '84!

Oldie but a Goodie
By Fetus on 07/05/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1990 Honda Prelude S 2dr Coupe

Just bought by 1990 Prelude wiht 119K miles. The engine is tight, responsive, and still runs strong. Handles great and is a blast to drive. I would be apprehensive about purchasing a 13 year old vehicle but I know several Honda owners with models older than 1990. They always talk about the reliability. I'm sold.

It Just Keeps Going and Going!
By marvelous on 02/24/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1990 Honda Prelude S 2dr Coupe

I absolutely love Hondas because they are so reliable. I got this used while in college from a Honda mechanic so it was in great condition! Good pick-up, nice body style for a 13-year old car. Good visability, good on gas, decent size trunk. Reliable all the way around. I'm at 227,000 and she's still going.