2004 Honda Insight Consumer Review: I've got one

2004 Honda Insight Hatchback - Consumer Review

I've got one
By Jperez1204 on

2004 Honda Insight 2dr Hatchback w/Air Conditioning (1.0L 3cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

This car is the coolest thing around. There's no other car in the world where you drive in style and get 75mpg at the same time. I've owned my Insight for 4yrs now I get close to 800 miles per tank. I would highly recommend this car to anyone who wants to save their money and not give it away to the Billionares on the oil companys, at the same time your saving the enviroment. You will get so many looks and questions everywhere you go. Four years later an I still get questions everytime I fill up well that's every month and a half.... If you want to save you money and use it for something else buy a Honda Insight you'll the car and attention that comes with it....

the all aluminum body is great it's lite and stronger than steel bodied cars. The 75 mpg and the almost 800 miles per tank is a major PLUS!!

The seats could use a little more support, other than that this car is perfect!!