Used 2007 Honda Fit Hatchback Consumer Reviews - 381 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2007 Honda Fit Hatchback - Consumer Reviews

2007 Honda Fit Hatchback

View reviews for a specific Fit model:

Best maintenance free car I have ever owned!
By sue Johnston

2007 Honda Fit Hatchback Sport 4dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl 5M)

Great small car! Wonderful for commuting. Gets great gas mileage. Has a wonderful cargo area. I put a recliner in the back to take to Goodwill. Great on trips of 200-400 miles. The seats are not that comfortable for a trip across country! We did take a trip to Oregon once and it was ok, but I wouldn't do it again! It is noisy on the freeway but you can still hear the radio really well. Love the cruise control on the highway. Very low maintenance. I have put brakes and new tires and that's about all. The only reason I would sell it is I want to buy another one because now they have back-up cameras and bluetooth.

Great Gas Milage
By Jenny

2007 Honda Fit Hatchback 4dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl 5M)

Gets good gas Milage 36-42 miles per gallon.
Seats are very comfortable.
Lots of room. Low maintenance.
You can lay the back seats down to make more room in the trunk area to haul things.

awesome car!!!!
By cindy.clark@u@gmail.com

2007 Honda Fit Hatchback Sport 4dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl 5M)

just put my 07 fit over two hundred and still loving bernie !!!

Best car ever!!!!
By legalavin

2007 Honda Fit Hatchback 4dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl 5M)

I've owned
infinity' s and Lexus most of my
'driving' life. Great cars. Then when my son was ready to go off to college we bought him a FIT. It was so much fun I stole it from him and gave him my old G20.

My son is 6'1" and carries sports equipment, robots and his buddies. The car needed to have headroom and cargo room. Plus my husband is 6'3" and a musician so we needed room for him too. This car has a ton of headroom and the cargo space/backseat is huge depending upon the configuration you use. The gas mileage is unreal, it sips rather than guzzles. To fill up the car at current prices ($3.85) it costs $35. I fill up every week and a half. It's also a blast to drive its responsive peppy, and powerful enough to get me onto the freeway at speed limit. I'd buy another one in a heartbeat. Also, before I bought the car I asked strangers in parking lots how they liked the car, they all loved it.

I hate the location of the off button for the radio. It's tiny and in a weird place.

Keeps on going.....
By fitgator

2007 Honda Fit Hatchback Sport 4dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl 5M)

I last posted a review in 2010.
I still own this car and still love it.
Knock on wood, I still have never taken it in for a repair (just routine maint), and it has 150k on it.
I just calculated my mileage the other day, and, after driving some highway, some windy mtn roads, I was averaging 40.5 mpg!!!! That is amazing for a car of this age.
Yes, the interior (like the floor "carpet") can be a little shoddy, but the seats have held up fine.
When I wash it, it still looks like a new car.
I have the 5-speed (wouldn't have an automatic with a 1.5L engine), and I have plenty of power for highway passing and climbing hills.
When merging on the interstate, I can fly and blow past folks.

Gas mileage and reliability. The stock sound system is pretty good. Overall, it's comfy to drive. Plenty of engine power for such a small engine. While it may look small from the outside, inside it's huge. I have actually slept in this car with the back seats folded down. I am 6'0" and can lie diagonally and sleep in there. Really is an awesome car.

Better floor material. Also, as others have stated, the tires do wear quickly (I have been told by tire dealers that it's the Sport model tires that tend to wear quickly...maybe the base model doesn't have this problem?). Wish it could have a sunroof option.