1996 Honda Civic EX coupe
By nickaxisa on
1996 Honda Civic EX 2dr Coupe
I've had my 96 Honda Civic EX coupe for about a year now, it came out of the abusive driving conditions of NYC, and i can't believe how reliable this car is! I bought my civic from a small dealership for only $2200 with 150k and I don't regret buying this car at all. I'm a college student and I commute everyday with this car. I never had any mechanical problems with the car until I had my friend who is a mechanic look at it. He did find some problems, like it was leaking brake fluid and oil and the desperately needed a tune up, an oil change and new brake pads. Even when the car needed all that work it running and driving fine, but now that i fixed all that the car is running beautifully.
Favorite Features
I added a lot of aftermarket parts to my civic so i don't really know a lot of the stock features of this car, but I love the leg room in the front and back. I'm always hanging out with friends and my car is always packed, but the leg is the perfect amount compared to my mom's 06 Nissan Sentra. I also love the gas mileage this car has, a full tank in this car gives you endless possiblities.
Suggested Improvements
I can't think of anything that needs to be improved on tyhis car at all, it's perfect!!!
By omniaquarian1
on 08/21/14 00:58 AM (PDT)

Hi, my name is Beatrice. I happened upon you post and although I know you wrote it years ago at this point, I was hoping that in the off chance that you get this email / comment, you'd tell me where in NYC you originally brought the car? [contact info removed] Thanks! Peace