My 5th Honda since 1991(V4's)
By Accord V6 Coupe on
2004 Honda Accord EX V-6 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl 6M)
This is the Honda I always wanted. A divorce helped me in buying what I wanted. The car is on the BMW scale (I owned a 520 in Germany). The handling in not as balanced but all other categories it is the better of the two, an money is the driver here, 10K dollars worth. The car is a 10, Better mattes, these are not so good. The interior is A+ leather fits well and the XM is an added feature. The V6, don't care what they say about the V4, buy the six it purrs at 3.5K RPM doing 80 MPH and have fun it's what lifes all about. Drive it like a stick, you won't need the manual, I drove it, buy the Auto.
Favorite Features
Exterior looks like a Mercedes Coupe. Interior-Leather, Leather, Leather. Good visablity all around, not like the Nissan 300ZX where you can't see cause of pillars. I want to be in control on the highway because others are not, this Honda V6 masters the highway and others are envious.
Suggested Improvements
Larger front disks. Place the engine more mid mounted will help with cornering balance. Sound is good but give me some Bose Speakers and increase wattage.