1996 Honda Accord Consumer Review: My Best Friend

1996 Honda Accord Sedan - Consumer Review

My Best Friend
By s.macquaig on

1996 Honda Accord LX 4dr Sedan

This is my second Accord, I have 152,000 miles on the present one and I really do not ever want to get rid of it. I have only had to replace batteries and I have been faithful getting timing belt, etc changed on schedule. I was a home health rn. working out in the country and put many miles on it, son had it for 1 semester at college, this car drove me to Florida about 2,000 miles round trip when I evacuated New Orleans from Katrina.I have retired to northern Michigan 3 months ago,and "my best friend" now has nice warm garage and loves to drive on the snow! My son lives here also and after my luck with honda, bought a Honda station wagon from private owner 1984/186,000 mi+ runs like a top.

Dependability, easy drive.My sister drove me back to new orleans after i evacuated to her home in southern Fl.not only is the car fun to drive I enjoyed passenger feel, safe and the car has enough weight to feel safe.

For some reason I seemed to get in trouble with my tires and the problem was always with the stems. I would wager I had to have at least 8-10 stems replaced after the tire lost air.no other cause for the flat