2005 Ford Thunderbird Consumer Review: I bought a Ford?

2005 Ford Thunderbird - Consumer Review

Premium Convertible (3.9L V8 5-speed Automatic)

I bought a Ford?
By Jason on

2005 Ford Thunderbird Premium 2dr Convertible (3.9L 8cyl 5A)

I have loved this car before it ever hit the dealership. I knew I would have one myself someday and now that day has come. I love the way heads turn and people ask 'What is that car?'. As i always have had a sport luxury coupe, I do miss that luxury ride though. A lot of that has to do with the many manhole covers and poor roads in Idaho. I plan on keeping this car to pass down to my niece (10 yrs old now), for she thinks it will be hers to drive once receiving her driver's license. That all remains to be seen. But I must say I love this car. I love many others as well, but knowing of Thunderbird's demise, I just had to have one of the last, so I bought an 04' with everything.

My favs are the looks and the feeling I get when I pull out of the garage, touch the gas pedal and feel that strong and powerful V8.

Ford still has a long way, as well as all of the Big 3, to make the fit and finish both, interior and exterior, as Honda and Toyota, let alone the German carmakers. I really could have gotten a bigger bang for my bucks with Toyota or Lexus, but Thunderbird, not Ford, has my heart.