2010 Ford Fusion Consumer Review: This is a Ford?

2010 Ford Fusion - Consumer Review

SE Sedan (2.5L 4-cyl. 6-speed Manual)

This is a Ford?
By Klaus VB on

2010 Ford Fusion SE 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6M)

I am a long-time Hondaphile. Have owned Hondas for years. If not a Honda a Toyota. This time around I decided to try a Fusion because of a test- drive offer at the autoshow. HOLY COW. Quiet, smooth, fantastic transmission, very cool design both inside and out. Out went the Accord, in came the Fusion. Driving one would make you a convert too. It really out-Hondas the Accord. Imagine a quieter, smoother Accord and this is the car. The price point is very good too. I saved thousands over a comparably equipped Honda. Lastly, it is a recommended car by Consumer Reports and the reliability ratings have been stellar. I am happy that I tried out a Ford dealership.

The Sync is a really nice system that is easy to set-up and use. I am not sure I could get a car without it anymore. I can conference call on my way to work!?!? How crazy cool is that? The dashboard is such a dramatic improvement over the '09 Fusion as is the center stack.

The rear trunklid is a little high and restricts the view out of the back window a bit. Otherwise, I have no problems with getting in and out of the front (or back) and I am 6' tall.