Good truck
By ARFER on
2007 Ford F-150 XL 4dr SuperCab Styleside 6.5 ft. SB (4.6L 8cyl 4A)
The 07 Ford F150 is a very well built truck. This is my 3rd Ford truck. My first one came out of the oil fields and it took a lot of abuse. It had 167000 on it when I was done with it and was still running strong. I can tell you the 07 is built a lot better than that truck. So I have high expectations for it. This truck is not going to win any quarter miles, but it will pull, which is what you want in a truck. It is a heavy brute with the comfort of a luxury vehicle. I read the reviews on the 07 before I bought it. Some complained about acceleration. I did not think it was bad at all from taking off. It could use a little more at higher speeds, but trust me, the rest of the truck will out weigh this. If you want to race, buy the Mustang. Low end torque trumps.
Favorite Features
The interior is great and the body style is second to none. I could not believe how quiet it is inside. I have driven them all, Ford far surpasses the competition in this area. So far the 3 Fords I have had have remained quiet. Even the one with 167000 miles on it, not a squeak from the dash.