It supplemented an older Ranger and allows the Ranger to rest!
By smoo4arp on
2003 Ford F-150 4dr SuperCab XLT 4WD Styleside SB (4.6L 8cyl 5M)
We got the 4 speed automatic version of the XLT supercab Flareside short bed, and it's everything I could want in a truck. I'd rather sink $40,000 into keeping this one than buying a new one, and I showed that by buying it all the little things I could, since it came with all the big things. It may have paint chipping, and a smudge where someone parked too close, but I've been able to make three trips to Nashville, a trip to Atlanta, drive all around town, and I don't envy anyone's new car anymore-but then again the more fancy stuff you have, the less likely it is to work. The SuperCab having hidden doors is out of sight, and the remote entry system is awesome! Best Truck Ever!
Favorite Features
Overhead temperature/directional display, keyless entry, reliable 4.6 liter V8 engine, SuperCab for carrying up to 6 people, Flareside bed with bed liner, awesome semi-carlike design (like the Ranger from 19 calendar years and 9 model years earlier), airbags, pretty much everything on it.
Suggested Improvements
The clock radio display should have been as reliable as the one in the Ranger-or as easy to fix as the overhead temperature/directional display.