Decent little car
By jambei on
1995 Eagle Summit DL 2dr Coupe
I didn't have high expectations when I bought this car and I've now owned it for five years and it has 92,000 miles and runs great. I drove a Honda Civic before this car and was suprised to find the Summit quite peppy. The only major problem the car has is with certain components rusting. The rotors rust very easily for some reason and I've had to replace them a couple of times. The radiator also had to be replaced. Other than that, I haven't done anything to it that is not routine maintenance. Mine is a standard and it drives and handles great.
Favorite Features
It's bare bones with nothing fancy so there are not lots of features to love. I do like it's simplicity which keeps a car from having a lot of things go wrong. Nothing on it is power, so I don't anticipate any electrical problems.
Suggested Improvements
Well they don't make it anymore, but if they did, they should improve the rotors so they wouldn't rust so often. They could make more things standard (like a passanger side mirror, light in the trunk, etc.), but like I said, it's bare bones simplicity.