2002 Dodge Neon Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Neon model:
Most fun driving... ever!
By ScarletKnight on 01/06/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2002 Dodge Neon Sedan ACR 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

Cheap fun in plain clothing is the Neon ACR. The 150 horses moves that car faster than a Neon should, and it handles like cars costing three or four times as much. The only giveaway to your ACR status is dual exhaust tips. That, and showing your taillights to nearly any Honda that tries to pass you.

ACR Two Year Review
By yamura on 12/21/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2002 Dodge Neon Sedan ACR 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

This is my second Neon, one of the cheaper cars I ever bought but probably is the most fun of all to drive. Excellent seat-steering wheel- pedal realtionship, comfortable seats, blazing quick if you want to drive it that way, outstanding handling, economical, and this one has been dead stone reliable.

Best money I've ever spent (on a car)!
By BrightApollo on 05/30/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Dodge Neon Sedan ACR 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

I've owned lots of other cars, and the most fun I'd had was with the '79 Starfire and '95 Neon, because they were awesome on gas and could put (a little) power to the ground and corner extremely well. The 2002 Neon ACR is the pinnacle of cheap fun. It has 75hp/ liter so you're not shortchanged on power, but it has adjustable suspension so I can set this car up for autocrossing in an hour. People who look at it and think "rental car" usually only get to see my taillights the rest of the way. And I scored it for $11,5k certified used with 1300 miles on it. It pays to shop!

Great car
By Bfett4eva on 03/17/02 14:01 PM (PST)

2002 Dodge Neon Sedan ACR 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

This is my second Neon. I love this car. It is so much fun to drive and people underestimate it's potential. The ACR and R/T are very reliable and priced great and have alot of power. I'm going to keep my first Neon and going to modify my ACR (American Club Racer) for autoX.

Compare All 3!
By oldcarman on 03/04/02 08:35 AM (PST)

2002 Dodge Neon Sedan ACR 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

This vehicle blows the doors off the Fords, Saturn (joke) or Asian imports, & you can put one inside a Neon with room to spare! It has been dead nuts reliable, the dealer has stood behind every problem which were very few. It is one of the very fdew vehicles in this class that fits Americans. Just because I donn't want or need to spend $25k doesn't mean I shrunk to the size of a typical Japanese or European. It also doesn't look like "committee" styling. It has been a great value!