2009 Chrysler 300 - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific 300 model:
Bad Statement/Decision on Chryslers Part
By nothappy300 on 06/15/12 15:01 PM (PDT)

2009 Chrysler 300 Touring 4dr Sedan AWD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

last yr I purchased a 2009 Chrysler 300 Touring – love the car but when I first purchased the car I noticed that at the top of the doors there is a trim piece that had what appeared to be 2 separate pcs per door – not impressive but not a “deal breaker” now a yr later it appears that these are just cheap pcs as there are multiple cracks in ea. Called Chrysler and was told due to the age of the car – 3 yrs – and the milage – part has NOTHING to do w/miles – I would have to pay some of the repair bill which I don’t agree with. Not a seat that I ripped or stone chips I want fixed – I don’t see how this is a “wear and tear” issue. I am truly thinking of getting rid of the car – and not purchasi

Very Classy car
By LitCr on 10/17/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2009 Chrysler 300 Touring 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

I just get at bought this car and I love it. The interior design is very up to date and comfortable. While the exterior design is very classy. I was looking to purchase a Dodge Charger but after a lot of research decided to go with the 300. I am more that pleased with my decision. I can tell you that this is a vehicle that I will have for a very long time

American Car
By Michael on 10/17/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2009 Chrysler 300 Touring 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

Great value! It stands out in crowded parking lots or in traffic without the snobbery of some higher-priced European and Asian competitors. It is fun to drive, good acceleration, and fuel economy for a large, heavy car is very good, 20-21 in town and 26-28 on the road. The 300 has comfort, ease of handling, and an incredible amount of space in the interior. Simply love the car. Buy American.

Chrysler 300 C 2009 Heritage Edition
By saegc7 on 09/29/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2009 Chrysler 300 C HEMI 4dr Sedan (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

I purchased a gold, 2009 Heritage Edition with 4017 miles on it from NC. Flew from St. Louis, MO and I drove it 883 miles home and only filled up once! The MDS kicked in for most of the trip and I got 27 mpg on the highway. Fuel economy is excellent considering the vehicle's size and weight. Acceleration is terrific and speed builds quickly. The seats are very comfortable although the view out the windows take some getting used to. Rear view is pinched to say the least. Ergonomically, the car is great as everything is right where it's supposed to be. I am very pleased with my purchase and would recommend it to anyone else.

Saved my families life
By Laurie on 09/01/10 19:36 PM (PDT)

2009 Chrysler 300 Limited 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

I just bought this car less than a month ago with 25,000 Km on it. 3 days ago another driver drove flat out into the side of it (didn't even hit the brakes). Both doors were hit. I had the head light assembly of her car drilled into the metal of my car. The drivers door would not open after impact and there was a 1 inch gap between the drivers door and frame of the car. Her car did not breach the interior passenger space. The windows didn't break and I did not have side airbags either. The entire drivers side of the car is caved in and we got out alive with no cuts and no broken bones. If we had been in a smaller car I have no doubt we would be in intensive care right now.

Second 300
By caseykrz on 08/23/10 13:27 PM (PDT)

2009 Chrysler 300 Touring 4dr Sedan AWD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Love my 300. I had a 1996 300 that I really enjoyed but I did have some trouble in the winter since my area is very hilly, and I must drive when it snows. So I did not think twice about trading it in as soon as payed off so I could buy the awd model. It has been great! My fuel mileage only went down by a hair over 1 mpg and it is great in the snow.

Less than pleased
By Pete on 02/16/10 11:31 AM (PST)

2009 Chrysler 300 C HEMI 4dr Sedan (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

This car is fairly fun to drive, good acceleration, and fuel economy for a large, heavy car is good, 19-20 in town and 26-28 on the road. It has HORRIBLE ground clearance, the front air dam cannot even clear a normal 5- 6" high wheel stop and drags when turning in to a driveway that has any kind of drainageway on the side of the road. In 5" of snow, the bottom of the vehicle dragged. Also, the doors do not stay open if parked on the slightest angle. The color options were poor in Phoenix, there was only Cool Vanilla available with the GPS navigation option.

2009 300C AWD
By Al on 12/29/09 09:04 AM (PST)

2009 Chrysler 300 C 4dr Sedan AWD (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

I bought the 300 new in June of 09. I got the "cool vanilla" paint with the chrome package, and the thing is absolutely gorgeous. I average 24.8 mpg hwy, & 16.8 mpg in city driving, which is good, considering it's a 5.7L with AWD. It has power to spare, to go with the good looks, and it handles well for a large, domestic car. It is not in the same class as the Europeans as far as handling is concerned, but for the thousands of dollars less your paying, I'd say it's a fair trade off. I'm looking forward to the 2011 model with, hopefully, some tweaks in the suspension system as well as improved fuel economy.

Unbelievable Value
By The Arb on 11/30/09 15:06 PM (PST)

2009 Chrysler 300 C 4dr Sedan AWD (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

Returned a leased 2007 300C AWD and bought this one, fearing Chrysler will not make such a big heavy powerful car again. I bought Inferno red again and it still turns heads, especially with a new Bently front grill. I used to get a Cadillac STS every two years until 2007 when I realized this is a more beautiful car and has everything an STS has, plus much more, at a much lower price.

Muscle with Luxury
By Mr. V. on 07/28/09 17:17 PM (PDT)

2009 Chrysler 300 SRT-8 4dr Sedan (6.1L 8cyl 5A)

I have to admit, going from a highpower two seater to this monster was quite a shock. I really enjoy getting out of a vehicle unwrinkled. I have an incredible amount of raw horsepower under the hood. I mean those fancy two seat cars are fun but no real dignity or comfort climbing in and out of one. The SRT8 not only has comfort and ease of handling but an incredible amount of space in the interior. Way to old these days to entertain in the back seat but this baby could hold an entire salesman convention party. We're talking more room in the front seat of the 300 than a Range Rover front seat.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2009 Chrysler 300 in VA is:

$135 per month*