2007 Chevrolet TrailBlazer Consumer Review: tires & brakes at 24K

2007 Chevrolet TrailBlazer - Consumer Review

SS 4dr SUV (6.0L V8 AWD 4-speed Automatic w/3SS)

tires & brakes at 24K
By ?????? on

2007 Chevrolet TrailBlazer SS 4dr SUV AWD w/3SS (6.0L 8cyl 4A)

I love my ss.. It reminds me when I was 16 drivin my '56 belair. Just a bit faster & a lot more comfort, easier to steer and obviously more features. At 24k I had to replace the front brakes $450 wow! That was for brakes & turning rotors. It also needs 4 new tires $600+. At 54 years old, I can say I have always driven a Chevy. Even though I love this ss, I'm getting rid of it. It's time 4 a change. I don't mind the 9 mpg around town on 93 octane ($2.85 gal. Now) but the upkeep is too expensive and I'm used to replacing brakes & tires at 50k or 60k, not 24k. I hate 2 say it, but I'm buying a Toyota. Better quailty, better engineering. Sorry gm, you can't make they quality anymore.

speed, comfort, body style.

GM make a products with better engineering, better quality, and make a product that lasts. Remember the '50's & '60's... i guess not. that's why GM is in the financial situation they are in.