07 Black Beauty
By LT on
2007 Chevrolet Tahoe LT 4dr SUV (5.3L 8cyl 4A)
I've had my Tahoe since 10/06 - purchased brand new after trading in a GMC Denali. Missed my Denali; however, the Tahoe quickly made me fall in love w/it! A few problems that the dealer quickly resolved at "no cost" from GMC. I had the trani and steering column assembly replaced. I am still experiencing intermittent starting troubles, but no stall outs. First trip to the dealer found nothing. My next thought is to write GM - cannot find anyone else with the trouble. Gas mileage is great and I regularly get 20-25 mpg on freeway-only trips. Not too shabby for something this big and powerful. Love running E85 too! Love the styling, and the interior fit and finish.
Favorite Features
Interior/exterior styling, ride quality, stereo, navigation system, back-up camera + ultrasonic parking sensors, steering wheel controls that let me control just about everything. Safety of the stability track (kept me from a nearly tragic collision).
Suggested Improvements
Fold-flat 3rd row seats would really maximize the convenience factor. A better iPod solution would be nice, although there are aftermarket products and perhaps having the interior lights not run so hot.