2007 Chevrolet Tahoe Consumer Review: 07 Black Beauty

2007 Chevrolet Tahoe - Consumer Review

2007 Chevrolet Tahoe

LT 4dr SUV (5.3L V8 4-speed Automatic)

07 Black Beauty
By LT on

2007 Chevrolet Tahoe LT 4dr SUV (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

I've had my Tahoe since 10/06 - purchased brand new after trading in a GMC Denali. Missed my Denali; however, the Tahoe quickly made me fall in love w/it! A few problems that the dealer quickly resolved at "no cost" from GMC. I had the trani and steering column assembly replaced. I am still experiencing intermittent starting troubles, but no stall outs. First trip to the dealer found nothing. My next thought is to write GM - cannot find anyone else with the trouble. Gas mileage is great and I regularly get 20-25 mpg on freeway-only trips. Not too shabby for something this big and powerful. Love running E85 too! Love the styling, and the interior fit and finish.

Interior/exterior styling, ride quality, stereo, navigation system, back-up camera + ultrasonic parking sensors, steering wheel controls that let me control just about everything. Safety of the stability track (kept me from a nearly tragic collision).

Fold-flat 3rd row seats would really maximize the convenience factor. A better iPod solution would be nice, although there are aftermarket products and perhaps having the interior lights not run so hot.

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review