2003 Chevrolet Tahoe Consumer Review: 2003 Chevy Tahoe LS 4WD

2003 Chevrolet Tahoe - Consumer Review

LS 4dr SUV (4.8L V8 4x4 4-speed Automatic)

2003 Chevy Tahoe LS 4WD
By Antihype on

2003 Chevrolet Tahoe LS 4WD 4dr SUV (4.8L 8cyl 4A)

Great vehicle. Definitely get the 5.3L engine. The 4.8L engine is good, but the 5.3L is worth the extra money. I love the steering on this vehicle. It's a large vehicle, but it steers better than my old compact pickup. The Auto 4WD system is a great feature that competitors don't offer. Only get the third row seat if you expect to carry children around because the third row will only be comfortable for children. Since I don't have children, I find myself taking out the third row seats most of the time for cargo room. Great ride quality with quiet engine and cabin.

5.3L V8 Engine, Steering, Bose Stereo System, auto volume feature, automatic headlamps, Auto 4WD, gauge cluster (speedometer right in the middle where it should be), autodimming rearview mirror with compass/temperature gauge, weight sensitive passenger airbag on/off feature

I'm getting 16.2 miles/gallon (combined city and highway). I wish I could get more, but I knew what I was getting into when I purchased such a large vehicle.