50 mpg on the road!!
By pharlap007 on
2012 Chevrolet Cruze Eco 4dr Sedan (1.4L 4cyl Turbo 6M)
Great car! I have 9 cars, and some have a lot more features than this one, but here's the skinny. The ECO's milage is real. I'm averaging 42 combined, and I've gotten as much as 50 MPG on a 50 mile highyway trip. These numbers are not from the computer. I fill up, and do the division with the actual miles driven. I'm probably going to trust the oil life monitor, and if you don't use your 6 months free turn by turn, you're missing out on a lot of fun! I signed up for 300 minutes of phone time for my new cars phone number for $9.00, since it goes to $114.00 after the one year expiration!!! Take advantage of that. If you forget your cell...or if you are in a dead spot.
Favorite Features
Turn by turn, I pod connect, car having it's own phone #, 10 airbags, and averaging over 42 per gallon combined in actual numbers at the pump!
Suggested Improvements
Having power door lock & unlock on the door rather than on the dash, which is harder to reach without sitting down----and offering a power moonroof on an eco in my region. I couldn't find one!! Make the ignition keyhole not such a shiny scratchable metal. I know it seems minor but it's an easy fix to keep it looking nicer! Also, have a little rubber mat that unfolds from the gas tank fill door, so that the darn cap that is on a teather, doesn't scratch the heck out of your new car!