2007 Chevrolet Corvette Convertible - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Corvette model:
You'd Be Surprised!
By rcarter20 on 12/11/09 14:19 PM (PST)

2007 Chevrolet Corvette Convertible 2dr Convertible (6.0L 8cyl 6M)

I purchased my Vette used, with 25K miles. For a driving machine you would have to spend a lot more to better this car. Fast, great handling, reliable all what you expect. But what surprised me was that on long highway road trips I got 30 MPG averaging 75 MPH. My wife's 1.8L turbo VW Jetta doesn't get that. But then my BMW 540 beat her car in road mileage. I average 22 MPG with 50/50 intown/highway around Atlanta. This vehicle is great! The number of vehicles that are faster you can count on your fingers and cost twice the Vette's new retail!

07 Convertible
By Dave L. on 09/14/08 04:56 AM (PDT)

2007 Chevrolet Corvette Convertible 2dr Convertible (6.0L 8cyl 6M)

Love the car. Wanted one since I was a kid. Montery Red gets loads of compliments. Not my everyday drive so everytime I get in it's special.

2007 Red Chevy Corvette Convertible
By Rue on 05/09/08 12:17 PM (PDT)

2007 Chevrolet Corvette Convertible 2dr Convertible (6.0L 8cyl 6M)

Love this car! The 07 replaced my 04 which I did not like. The features, handling, automatic roof,and the horsepower are the most bang for the buck. This car has been a joy to own. I drive it to work daily. The victory red color turns heads every time. Never go anywhere that I don't hear "nice car" yelled from somewhere. The gas mileage is also impressive.

Vette
By Vette on 02/09/08 12:50 PM (PST)

2007 Chevrolet Corvette Convertible 2dr Convertible (6.0L 8cyl 6M)

I woke up one day and decided it was time to treat myself to a sports car. I went to the dealer and walked out with the Vette 1 hour later. This is by far the nicest car I ever drove. I was never a Vette person until I got behind the wheel and drove it.

Bbest car in the world
By car-lover on 05/23/07 02:01 AM (PDT)

2007 Chevrolet Corvette Convertible 2dr Convertible (6.0L 8cyl 6M)

No other car compares to this Corvette for function, style or looks. It will run with cars that cost 3 to 7 times as much and do it more comfortably and much more fuel efficient. This car sips fuel and runs like a jet

I Love It
By SRAF on 05/12/07 14:54 PM (PDT)

2007 Chevrolet Corvette Convertible 2dr Convertible (6.0L 8cyl 6M)

I've had this car for 2 months and have had zero problems. This is my 4th Vette and I thought I loved my 25th anniversary C5 - but this one is superior in every way. Interior styling is a vast improvement. They finally included a decent stereo and power top. I'm a big guy so getting out is a little difficult - but I'll live with it. Plenty of head/leg room.

Overachiever
By John on 05/03/07 10:19 AM (PDT)

2007 Chevrolet Corvette Convertible 2dr Convertible (6.0L 8cyl 6M)

So far at 7000 miles, the car has been flawless. Explosive acceleration, delightful torque at any speed. The car is a red Z51 convertible 6 speed manual. This car has a dual personality. If you want to just commute normally, it's relatively quiet, smooth and docile. If you drop the hammer, it turns into an animal, loud and brash. Even frightening if you are not expecting it. Despite stiffer Z51 option, ride is firm, but not harsh, I was impressed also with the stiffness of the structure despite being a convertible. So far no rattles and a door squeak went away as weather warmed up.

Big Surprise
By Rick on 04/12/07 16:17 PM (PDT)

2007 Chevrolet Corvette Convertible 2dr Convertible (6.0L 8cyl 6M)

I have owned many makes of cars, from a 260-Z to a Cadillac, including a couple of Mercedes. This is the best riding car I have owned. It gets very good gas mileage, especially for a 400 hp gorilla. I love driving it, riding in it, looking at it and touching it. I have turned the seat heater on and driven a few minutes to relieve back pain. It also relieves depression except when one writes the check to pay for it.

Wonderful/beautiful/exquisite sports car
By The Maverick on 04/01/07 07:50 AM (PDT)

2007 Chevrolet Corvette Convertible 2dr Convertible (6.0L 8cyl 6M)

It is absolutly the greatest experience in the world for me to be able to own and drive the only hand built American sports car left. Its style, comfort, and yes even economy is just out of this world. Thanks Chevrolet for building a sports car that is above the rest.

American made
By coleton lollis on 02/25/07 10:38 AM (PST)

2007 Chevrolet Corvette Convertible 2dr Convertible (6.0L 8cyl 6M)

This is a great car. An amazing ride. One of the best Vettes yet. The sleek interior design and ultimate performance makes it one of the best

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.