Lovin the Cobalt
By Debbie on
2005 Chevrolet Cobalt 4dr Sedan (2.2L 4cyl 5M)
I've had this car about 3 weeks and love it. I chose this car over the Focus. it has almost the same ride, but the Cobalt has move room and a sporty look to it. It looks like most cars which are way more expensive. My tires are sqeaking like crickets with every bump, due to a wheelcover design which I believe should have been figured out before it was placed on the market. i love the car, but call me sqeaky. Supposedly this is a technical issue w/ Chevy which could lead to a recall. Until then, I have to wait to get this problem resolved. If you own this car, turn off the radio, and roll the windows down, and take a listen, this could your problem too.
Favorite Features
I love the style. I got the spoiler, and it makes it look sporty. It's got some get up and go for a 4 cylinder. The gas mileage $27 bucks for 255 miles the first fill up. The info button gives you a lot of information RE: oil levels/gas mileage left, etc. Roomy for myself and a 3 1/2 year old.
Suggested Improvements
My number one complaint, power windows should be standard! Interior colors are too light for little ones on board. When I hit bumps in the road the tires sound like crickets. I had it to the dealer and supposedly the wheelscovers don't fit the tires correctly and may be being redesigned.