2007 Chevrolet Avalanche Crew Cab - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Avalanche model:
2007 Avalanche-Chevy's "Pinnacle" Truck
By Mr. D on 05/30/06 11:46 AM (PDT)

2007 Chevrolet Avalanche Crew Cab LT 4dr Crew Cab SB (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

The 2007 Avalanche delivers the "finishing touch" for its unique features,luxury,performance and technology. Truck lovers will sit-up and take notice at the design of this rugged, tough looking vehicle. Along with its powerful performance, the comfort and luxury can make you forget your driving a "truck". But when you want or need truck features, you'll not be dissapointed! The standard and optional features deliver a generous level of safety and technology that is sure to rival competitors, all at a very reasonable price. The 2007 Chevrolet Avalanche is truly an awesome driving experience. It rises to take its place as one of Chevy's "Pinnacles" in truck design.

Avalanche
By DNGorham on 05/16/06 22:56 PM (PDT)

2007 Chevrolet Avalanche Crew Cab LT 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

Most comfortable and easiest to handle. Steering wheel has to be easiest I've ever been behind as far as handling. Ride is like a dream and I'd recomened this Avalanche to anyone that wants to keep their truck and be happy.

So far so good
By jbomaha on 05/15/06 14:23 PM (PDT)

2007 Chevrolet Avalanche Crew Cab LT 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

Purchased a 2007 Avalanche last weekend. Traded in my Yukon Denali. I have always liked the concept of the Avalanche, just could not stand the body cladding. I love the 2007 style inside and out. Much needed improvement for Chevy. I have the LT version, with most of the LTZ upgrades. 20 inch wheels, sunroof, rain sensing wipers, locking differential etc. We will see how the "V4" does with the mileage. So far on my first tank I am averaging around 12mpg in city.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.