2004 Cadillac XLR - Consumer Reviews

Base 4.6L V8 5-speed Automatic - (83 reviews )
agjgtj
By billy bob joe on 12/01/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Cadillac XLR 2dr Roadster (4.6L 8cyl 5A)

this car is awsome. it is really cool because it goes real fast. zoom zoom zoom.

Awesome!
By rkoch on 12/01/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Cadillac XLR 2dr Roadster (4.6L 8cyl 5A)

There is nothing like it on the road!

Excellent
By Samantha1245 on 12/01/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Cadillac XLR 2dr Roadster (4.6L 8cyl 5A)

Excellent automobile.. wonderful to drive great build quality, reliability, and exterior design

Review of the new for the few who do
By sackback2003 on 12/01/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Cadillac XLR 2dr Roadster (4.6L 8cyl 5A)

overall a beautifull highly sought after car amazing modern styling beatufill interior competing with mercedes and bmw only downside to the car would be the lack off power they need to get power up to 350 on same engine or supercharge or both

big wence's review
By bigwence on 11/29/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Cadillac XLR 2dr Roadster (4.6L 8cyl 5A)

simply the best car that i have ever owned!! cadillac is the best i will never drive another make in my life!!

Too much money for a car
By liza on 11/29/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Cadillac XLR 2dr Roadster (4.6L 8cyl 5A)

I bought the car this month and I just don't feel like it was worth the amount of money. I would have gladly gotten a much cheaper honda or mitsubishi.

Out shines the Vegas Strip
By JimHarnish on 11/29/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Cadillac XLR 2dr Roadster (4.6L 8cyl 5A)

This car is a work of art. I was driving down the Las Vegas Strip last week and a young man, who was walking around arm in arm with his girlfriend sightseeing, left her standing on the sidewalk, stepped out into the street took out his phone and snapped 3 photos of my Xenon Blue XLR. The fit and finish of this car are excellent, the engine powerfull yet somehow quiet, the handling is precise and lightning quick, the ride is amazing. this car signals a rebirth of Cadillac's proud past.

xlr.......just drive one!
By cindersmiles on 11/29/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Cadillac XLR 2dr Roadster (4.6L 8cyl 5A)

I learned to drive in a DeVille when I was 16. I have owned 3 Cadillacs since then. I am a 31 year old mother of two. I most recently owned a 1999 Eldorodo. I thought I wanted a CTS until I drove the XLR. They are both, supremely CADILLAC!!!! But, trying to recapture that feeling of young and free, I chose the XLR!!! Just drive one!!!! Look out Lexus, Mercedes, and BMW!!! Cadillac is back!!!!

Car with Class
By Robert Campbell on 11/29/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Cadillac XLR 2dr Roadster (4.6L 8cyl 5A)

So much TOO say... THE BEST CAR OUT IN FRONT OF IT'S COMPETITORS, hence; THEY ARE TRAILING "XLR"! I BELIEVE "XLR" IS THE LEADER XLR IS WAY OUT IN FRONT, THERE IS NO COMPARISON! Killer sound system! QUICK ACCELERATION! I FELL REALLY RICH AND "SAFE" IN THIS FINELY MADE AUTO. HERE IS WHY, "I was in Fort Worth, Texas on a rainy cold day, when a car suddenly braked. I had to slam on my brakes! this Cadillacs' brakes work surprisingly so good that it stopped within a few feet of the rear of that car. What amazed me is we were on a decline with wet roads!!! Cadillac has the best brake system I have ever experienced!"

rteawt
By stanman on 11/29/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Cadillac XLR 2dr Roadster (4.6L 8cyl 5A)

awesome rocks great perfect tight super amazing best car ever you should buy two!