2003 Cadillac DeVille 4.6L V8 4-speed Automatic Consumer Review - Outstanding American Luxury

2003 Cadillac DeVille Sedan - Consumer Review

Outstanding American Luxury
By Richid on

2003 Cadillac DeVille 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

This is an absolutely fantastic vehicle. I traded in my Corvette for this car and the DeVille performs almost as well. It's also one of the most comfortable vehicles I've ever driven. I recently drove from Rhode Island to Florida non-stop(averaging 27.1 mpg); when arrived in Orlando, I felt like I had been sitting on my couch at home for twenty hours. I have had a few problems however. The heating system needed to be fixed, but this was under warranty. There is also significant nose-dive during heavy braking. All in all, I love my DeVille and would recommend it to anyone seeking a safe, reliable, and well-performing luxury sedan.

Favorite Features

If you've never seen one on the road, there's something about the tail-lamps that make them extremely sharp: numerous digital/quartz bulbs used? The Night Vision system is absolutely unbelievable.

Suggested Improvements

The heating ducts need to be revamped because some ducts won't stay open. Also, it had to be serviced because the passenger side was getting air conditioning while the heat was on...strange. I haven't experienced any major problems.