1999 Buick Park Avenue 3.8L V6 Supercharger 4-speed Automatic Consumer Review - It has been a good

1999 Buick Park Avenue - Consumer Review

Ultra Sedan (3.8L V6 Supercharger 4-speed Automatic)

It has been a good choice
By Dal on

1999 Buick Park Avenue Ultra 4dr Sedan

Purchased it used and being in what seemed to be in decent shape. Love the ride and room. Get about 26 mph which I thought was a couple of mpg short. But it is supercharged. Traded in an older LS400 Lexus which I liked. But I think this rides better,just as comforable,and I would guess a lot less to repair. Haven't had to yet. Has 94000 miles now. This car looks like it's going to be a keeper. My next used car will probably be another Buick thanks to this one.

Favorite Features

Comforable seats. Ride is great. Trunk is huge. Silent like a tomb. Dash is easy to see and read. Great sounding radio. Features seem unlimited. Rear passenagers like the room. All the heating and air controls for each person. Can you tell I like it. I also like the small add on visors.

Suggested Improvements

Get rid of the supercharger and reduce the HP to equal the other Buicks and give me the 30mpg they get. What good is a valet key if they can open the trunk from inside anyways. Glove box to small for anything.