2006 BMW 7 Series - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific 7 Series model:
Very Unimpressive Compared to past
By Dr. Ron Federici on 05/27/05 08:00 AM (PDT)

2006 BMW 7 Series 750Li 4dr Sedan (4.8L 8cyl 6A)

I was one of the first to buy the 2006 750Li when i was almost sold on the Mercedes S-500. My sales person assured me this new BMW "was far better than the rest". Just not true. Instrumentation panel and workings are very poor, distracting, and not efficient for the driver. Knobs and a huge "dial" to manage the car is uncomfortable and unsafe, as you must always focus on the screen vs the road. Seats are not great, gas use poor, and just not a comfortable or appealing interior. Not worth the money or wait. I am trading it on the Mercedes which beats it in all areas for the same price. I have owned many BMWs and luxury cars, and this one is, by far, the worst.

The BMW 760Li
By Dylan Jestice on 05/24/05 20:21 PM (PDT)

2006 BMW 7 Series 760Li 4dr Sedan (6.0L 12cyl 6A)

This car is excels in all areas except for the iDrive system. The system does not need to be integrated with the shift. It should only aid the transmission when a specific performance is selected, i.e- the sport shift selection. When scolling through endless options it may take a while to find the gear you wish to select. I only hope they do not integrate iDrive into the BMW 3- Series. The exterior design is truly timeless. The seats are very supple and the integrated heating and cooling system is a must for dark interior and cold climate areas. Customizable options to meet needs and wants of the consumer. This car is truly a solid made German vehicle. BMW has set the standard high.

Best Sedan on the road.
By James Hallbeck on 05/18/05 22:50 PM (PDT)

2006 BMW 7 Series 750i 4dr Sedan (4.8L 8cyl 6A)

The 2006 BMW 750i is in my opinion the best sedan on the road. When you climb into this luxurious car it is like being in a cockpit of an airplane. There are so many incredible features that makes your driving experience an ultimate pleasure. The best part about all the features is the ease in which they are to use. I can be having a very stressful day and sit back in the car with the seat massager on and instantly watch all my stress disappear. It also is an incredible car to drive as the powerful engine and the ease which it handles makes me think at times I am driving a true sports car. I highly recommend this car.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.