New to the BMW family
By Joy on
2008 BMW 5 Series 528i 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6M)
My husband and I own a Lexus and a BMW. They both drive very good, but I look so forward to driving my BMW. This is my first BMW, I really can't say enough about it. The car really holds the road, and it is extremely comfortable. The interior space is very good, in both the front and the rear. The sleek look and design provides for outstanding apperance and the ultimate driving experience. It drives like a dream on the highway and on bumpy roads. While the car is supposed to be for me, I can't keep my husband out of it! I have only had it for 4 days, but I would highly recommend it!!
Favorite Features
What I love the most is the 4 year maintenance plan. I love the iDrive and the iPod capabilities! The bluetooth is a very nice feature. The luxurious feel of the car; the seats are so comfortable! The car takes off beautifully and drives like a dream. I also love the heated seats and gear stick.
Suggested Improvements
Even though I love the iPod integration, the car should come with a 6 disc CD player (standard), not as an option. Otherwise, the car is a beautifully constructed machine!