2008 BMW 3 Series 3.0L 6-cyl. 6-speed Manual Consumer Review - 328I Options

2008 BMW 3 Series - Consumer Review

2008 BMW 3 Series 328i 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

328I Options
By Cari on

2008 BMW 3 Series 328i 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

This is my third BMW and all of the new features are very disappointing. The navigation system is a joke, the sales person told me that the reason it is not a touch screen is because it encourages drivers to pay to attention to the road. Try getting anywhere with a big button that controls everything and one mistake will force you to start over. I love BMWs for driving and I love the way they look but if you have recently moved and are looking for assitance in navigating through a city like Los Angeles this is not the car for you. In addition, the new cup holders block the passengers air vents and they are not convenient at all. The new placement of the window controls is not user friendly.

Favorite Features

The automatic has great "pick-up" and the car hugs the road. It is a great car for major metropolitan areas as accelerating is never a problem and one can fit into most parking spaces but the inside is pleasantly roomy.

Suggested Improvements

The navigation needs to be in touch screen format. The big button is useless and confusing and if you purchase the navigation that also controls your radio, phone and air conditioning/heat. Please put the window controls back where they were and give me a cup holder that is not in someone elses seat