2007 Acura TSX Consumer Review: Best Car I've had

2007 Acura TSX Sedan - Consumer Review

Best Car I've had
By JohnnyCNote on

2007 Acura TSX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

I had a 2001 Altima, which wasn't a bad car. Even though the TSX is a bit smaller, inside it has more room, plus it's much nicer, too. I was contemplating getting a V6 Nissan or Honda, but gas prices started to rise, I settled on the TSX. I have a short commute, and otherwise drive almost exclusively around Jacksonville, FL. My mileage is a consistent 22 mpg, meaning mixed highway/suburban driving. I might get better if I laid off of the gas pedal, but it's fun to push it. Being an auto, you have to get it in the right gear, but it has the power to pull ahead when I need to. I haven't had many chances to try the handling, but when I have it's really held the road. It's a great car!

Styling, great paint job, luxury interior (compared to what I used to drive); it has lots of extras that I still haven't played with, like the onboard computer stuff; easy to get around in tight spots - I have vision in one eye so that's important; good power, fun to drive, decent gas mileage.

The stereo: I prefer a single disk MP3 player to the 6 disk changer, but it's not bad. Also, the in dash unit is not replaceable. However it's still better than most factory stereos. A turbo would be great, but I'd just get in trouble. An auto-shut off rear window defroster would be nice.