Used 2017 Volvo S60 Consumer Reviews

Used S60 for Sale
Select your model:
12345...6

Pros
Cons
4 out of 5 stars

Very Solid Vehicle

Ted, 10/23/2019
T5 Inscription Platinum 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 8A)

The S60 Platinum Premier Inscription model is loaded with safety, comfort and performance features. I cannot compare the performance/handling of my car to other more expensive European because I have never owned. However as a normal driver the car has served me very well. Besides scheduled maintenance I have not had any services in two and a half years. In fact because of my experience I plan on buying the car when it comes off it's 36 month lease.

Low end luxury?

Jim (Upstate NY), 06/29/2020
T5 Dynamic 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 8A)

Bought used, low mileage, traded in a 2014 I wish I'd kept. Why? Because of the (supposed) engine turn-off every time I stop. Tried it with the turn-off engaged and with the turn-off disengaged. Didn't notice any difference in mpg's so now I just turn it off. Next "luxury" vehicle will have all the bells and whistles this one lacks i.e. back-up camera, lane turning warning, blind spot warning. That's what buying a "near luxury" car does to you. Makes you hungry for more.

Back to a car

L. Friedman, 10/02/2016
T5 Dynamic 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 8A)

Safety ratings, reflected in decrease in my insurance, handling and the unbelievable comfort of the front seats sold me on the Volvo.

So great we took TWO!!

DognamedAlbert, 03/23/2017
T5 Dynamic 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 8A)

This is now out 6th Volvo, 4 from Kline Volvo Minnesota. (other 2 from Seattle) We leased TWO S60's AWD. Karleen Byrnes was once again our sales person, her patience along with Mike Theisen's generosity and willingness to get us back into Volvo's was nothing short of outstanding. The cars are pure genius and joys to drive, the fit and finish, those seats!, new technology and outstanding smooth engine just takes the cake. We managed excellent savings and were fortunate to capture King of Sweden sign and drive month. More importantly we are back with a brand that's part of our soul. And once our lease ends in a few years, we have the peace of mind knowing we WILL go back to Kline Volvo. ps....the dealership has been remodeled,.............IT'S GORGEOUS!

2017 Volvo S60 AWD

Goodbye Volvo, 07/18/2019
T5 Dynamic 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 8A)

I am now coming to the end of my lease and I can say it was a pleasant 3 years but I will not miss the car. I had no problems with the car except a flat tire which was a pain since the car does not have a spare. Driving wise you feel the turbo lag but after that you should be able to pass most cars. UPDATE: Before I gave the car back to Volvo the radio reception seemed weaker.

2 out of 5 stars