2017 Volvo S60 Consumer Reviews - 16 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2017 Volvo S60 Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific S60 model:

Girly gripe from a guy!
By Geosat1

2017 Volvo S60 T5 Dynamic 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 8A)

What? only two cup holders! What? no change holder! Recently purchased this car in Fort Worth TX and drove it to my home in Cocoa, FL (yes I got a great deal.) Gave the car a good workout in heavy rains, little rain, and dangerous I95 s. I found the car to have have excellent acceleration and fuel economy around 30 mpg without ECO engaged. Minor complaints I know, but the center panel has a primitive design. So much wasted space with hidden space pass through and a primitive shifter with no paddles. Should have a rotary shifter which would allow for many more things even my tiny 1.5 liter Ford had them creating a much more space. Also has a less than intuitive SENSUS system, don't get me started on that one! Overall peppy performance and very safe vehicle two of the primary reasons for purchase.

An All Star Car
By BLAS

2017 Volvo S60 T6 Polestar 4dr Sedan AWD (2.0L 4cyl Twincharger 8A)

Great car. Fun to drive in every characteristic. Comfortable to own knowing it is safe and reliable.

Great car
By Nudnik

2017 Volvo S60 T6 Polestar 4dr Sedan AWD (2.0L 4cyl Twincharger 8A)

Very great Auto. I compare to Porsche and Mercedes and Cadillac which I present own. It is great if not better.

Great car with some puzzling quirks
By Annon

2017 Volvo S60 T5 Inscription 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 8A)

Interior & truck storage barely adequate. Needed a retrofit to mount Volvo's own roof rack. Great safety features & outstanding highway handling & comfort.

Beware Volvo's City Safety System
By Paul M

2017 Volvo S60 T5 Dynamic 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 8A)

I purchased a new S60 for many reasons-- the most compelling being the City Safety System. This was my fourth Volvo. All of the ads on this feature made me wonder how I or my family could drive without it. A month after purchase, a man slammed on his brakes in front of me when a child went into the crosswalk (not dissimilar to the TV commercial). My car not only didn't stop but didn't even slow down and rear ended the vehicle in front of me. How could this happen when I had City Safety? I sent a letter to the President of Volvo and was routed to customer service. They sent a technician to check the "black box" and let me know the system worked just fine. Read the fine print in the owners manual, they told me. City Safety really only works in certain condition and the advertising is not accurate. In other words, they mistake is yours. You trusted us. Volvo makes a just fine vehicle -- but this feature does not work. #VolvoSafetyFail