Used 2014 Volkswagen Jetta Hybrid Consumer Reviews - 3 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2014 Volkswagen Jetta Hybrid Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Jetta Hybrid model:

So far, so good
By Mel Benva

2014 Volkswagen Jetta Hybrid SEL 4dr Sedan (1.4L 4cyl Turbo gas/electric hybrid 7AM)

Bought a 2014 in 2017 with under 37k miles, 2 year/ 24k VW extended warranty. Original list NEW was more than double what I paid 3 years later. Am happy with the car, so far. Am getting used to it as I had an 04 Envoy - truck based with no technology. Enjoying the turbo and the fast response. Great handling. Loving the electric motor in heavy traffic with my average mpgs 41.88. Could possibly get higher, if I didn't find myself going much faster than I should be. I expect to own the car another 150k miles, and hope to enjoy it for many years.

A Snappy little Hybrid... not an oxymoron.
By Jim Miller

2014 Volkswagen Jetta Hybrid SE 4dr Sedan (1.4L 4cyl Turbo gas/electric hybrid 7AM)

I did not know what I would get to replace my daughter's TDI after the buy back, she loves the growl of her little diesel. This hybrid comes close or maybe even does the diesel one better. We are looking forward to putting this car through its paces.

Great hybrid
By Linn Ardner

2014 Volkswagen Jetta Hybrid SEL Premium 4dr Sedan (1.4L 4cyl Turbo gas/electric hybrid 7AM)

Sharp car....two tone seat..great wheels...sports car handling👏👏👏