2020 Volkswagen Arteon Consumer Reviews

$35,995

Save as much as $8,576
Select your model:

Pros
Cons

The “Art” of the Arteon

Jason S. Davis, 06/17/2020
SEL Premium R-Line 4MOTION 4dr Hatchback AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 8A)

It seems this is my forth VW now and my most enticing. All Wheel Drive, hatchback and 300 horses of cornering fun. The exterior is elegant and warrants my cars nickname, ‘The Magic’. You feel special riding inside. Flat through the curves with responsive steering. Intuitive infotainment system with strong sound from the stereo. Finishing touches abound to please and a solid thump when the doors close. A solid build indeed. Criticism? A bit of turbo lag with the transmission which is likely to be expected to push all the power to the wheels. Leave the completion, which is slim in this segment, in the rear view. Put some asphalt behind you and set the drive from a number of drive settings to ‘Sport’ which is a hoot. Drive one, you’ll like and enjoy! See you on the road...

Back in a V-Dubb!

Kim Willingham, 01/21/2021
SEL R-Line 4MOTION 4dr Hatchback AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 8A)

It’s been a few years of being away from a Volkswagen, I made the journey back. I’m enjoying the ride of my SEL R-line. It’s smooth, comfortable and a stand-out. I can always spot it in a parking lot. My favorite feature is the car-net, having it nice & toasty in the winter is great, my wife enjoys this as well. I can’t wait to take my first road trip when things improve.

Great car

XJ, 01/25/2021
SEL Premium R-Line 4MOTION 4dr Hatchback AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 8A)

I love my new Arteon. It looks great. I drove it to South Lake Tahoe a few times. It is fun to drive this car.

Ad
Build Your Arteon
At a Glance:
  • 7 Colors
  • 3 Trims
  • $35,995starting MSRP

windnoise

H. Gad, 05/18/2021
SEL Premium R-Line 4dr Hatchback AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 8A)

Have my 2020 Arteon for 6 month, only 3000 miles. can't stand driving it. Horrendous wind noise at 50mph+ . Took it Rick Case VW Weston Florida. They confirmed it has excessive wind noise, kept the car for 8 days in shop. Can't find cause of wind noise, therefore can't fix the problem. Stated it's normal for the car. ???Just leaving me hanging and told me to take it up with VW directly. Definitely no Fahrvergnuegen! At Rick Case where "Customers are Friends"! If I treat my friends like that I wouldn't have any.