Used 2008 Pontiac Grand Prix Consumer Reviews

Used Grand Prix for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:
12345...15

Pros
Cons

Last year 2008 GP GXP goes out Winner!

69Judge, 09/13/2009

These GP GXP's are a terrific value right now. Very stylish inside and out. It is a blast to drive the V8 is strong and produces a great exhaust tone on the road, it handles the road with ease all instrumentation is easy to read and driver friendly. Everyone loves te suede leather bucket seats they are really comfortable. I have plenty of head/leg room. The 18 inch rims really make the car stand out in the parking lot. The GXP makes driving fun again, sporty with V8 power to match and all the extra options you'd expect from a luxury car. The 05-08 GXP's(14,800) are one of the automotive industry's best kept secrets!! I'm very, very happy with mine.

Great Car!

Great Car, 04/11/2010

This is a great car! I get about 24 miles per gallon average, which isn't fantastic, but isn't that bad, either. I love all of the features, like remote access, CD player, cruise control and especially the on-board computer system with trip meters, tire monitor and oil monitor. I feel very safe in this car! The other day I had run over a nail and didn't even know it until my computer system warned me that my front passenger tire was low! I love the sporty style, so unique from other cars out there. This is no boring Toyota! Great power, better than my 1996 Subaru. Only bad thing is the poor quality materials in the interior. Interior is set up nicely, though. Massive trunk space!

BMW Killer?

Realworld, 04/19/2008

As far as this thing compared to a European sedan, that's like comparing a Jackhammer to a golf club. It does go - but, pretty much where ever the surplus of traction happens to be - hang on tight! or you might kiss the guard rail. Amenities are good but overkill - "Stealth Mode" is a bit sophomoric, as are the useless fixed tap shifters in a dated 4 speed slush box. (they work fine as a two speed stoplight racer). Brakes are more aesthetic than athletic - and where is the Spare tire? a can of goo? Interior quality typical GM with loose door panels(one fell off in parking lot after opening drivers door!), cheap plastic buttons and drooping headliner. Not too reassuring in a new car

2008 grand prix gxp

DUANE, 09/30/2010

Beast car I ever had, love how it handles and hugs the road. Great body design

Very Comfortable Car: a few design flaws

HK2674, 03/31/2008

We just drove this car for a week and drove 3,000 miles in it (with our dog). It was a very comfortable, great car with a lot of room. We drove it from Nevada to Nebraska in rain, blowing snow, gusting winds and some black ice.

12345...15