Used 2015 Nissan Frontier Consumer Reviews - 24 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2015 Nissan Frontier Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Frontier model:

Used as a rental, considered buying one
By Tom Johnson

2015 Nissan Frontier S 4dr Crew Cab 5.0 ft. SB (4.0L 6cyl 6M)

I really was surprised that I liked this small truck. I wasn't expecting much, but I needed a truck to rent to move some things. I found the handling far better than I expected, but the acceleration was poor. Storage was good and interior comfort features were better than I expected. I actually started to look to buy the Fronteir, but after some reviews I went with the Ridgeline instead (which is amazing).

shopped for a 2018 bought a 2015
By robert

2015 Nissan Frontier S 4dr King Cab 6.1 ft. SB (2.5L 4cyl 5M)

I ended up with a 2015 with 45000 miles on it. Not many bells or whistles but i only wanted a work truck. Price difference between 2018 and this 2015 was almost $9000.00 the main reason i went this way. So far looks like it will be a good truck for what i want gas mileage seems on the low side for a 4 cylinder other than that pretty much what i expected for the price. Time will tell .

Good value pick up truck
By David Lopez

2015 Nissan Frontier SV 4dr Crew Cab 5.0 ft. SB (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

Gas mileage is not that great but overall its a good looking performance vehicle.

satisfied
By BUTCH

2015 Nissan Frontier SV 4dr King Cab 4WD 6.1 ft. SB (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

priced right

Good size, mid price
By Miss Annie

2015 Nissan Frontier SV 4dr Crew Cab 4WD 5.0 ft. SB (4.0L 6cyl 6M)

It is not an easy in/out for us older folks, not a lot of space to get in, it is a really big step and the hand hold to grab onto is at a very strange angle. Seats not especially comfortable for a long trip, and the seats are narrow for my big hubby with the size 52 shoulders. There is a terrible blind spot when backing up with the headrest and the wide piece of the frame between the windows that you cannot see especially to the right. It has been good in the snow although we do put some extra weight in the back for the winter. It sits up fairly high for good driving visibility, better gas mileage than our other truck, mid size easier to handle and fits better in the garage. The price was a better value than others. We have had it 2 years and have had no major mechanical issue.