Used 2005 Mitsubishi Galant LS V6 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 4A) Consumer Reviews

None for sale nearby. Instead:

2005 Mitsubishi Galant

mrtestcell, 03/08/2005
LS V6 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

This is a fun and smooth car to drive. I had a 2003 Galant that I traded in for this one and there is no comparison. A full size person can now fit in the back seat comfortably. The 3.8 V6 rocks the house too, in comparison to the 2.4L 4 cylinder. Overall Mitsubishi did a great job redesigning this vehicle but it is oddly similar to the new Honda Accord, which I also have. Looks like a little industrial espionage by somebody.

A fun to drive peppy car

Peppy, 05/08/2005
LS V6 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

Having been owners of Mistubishi cars before and know how reliable they are and how long they last, we decided to get a new 2005 Galant LS. Besides being an eye-catching car which has had many compliments, it is a smooth driving car, roomy, and with its airbags both front and side and a heavy body, it is a safe car. Mitsubishi warranty is fantastic -- 10 years - 3 years of normal routine services (oil, change, rotate tires, etc.). For someone looking for a stylish car that lasts, no one would be disappointed with the Mitsubishi Galants.

Fun to Drive

Zulma Munoz, 07/28/2006
LS V6 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

This car saved my life. I loved it and I'm looking to purchase another just like it. I would recommend it 100 times over.

Best car so far!

Tokunboh Abayomi Owolabi , 09/13/2020
LS V6 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

I have been using this car for the past four years now in Nigeria, I have no problem whatsoever with any of the parts, except that I had to change the suspension due to the bad roads we have in Nigeria. So far, this car is short of nothing, it's just perfect in shape, size, mechanical, electrical etc The A/C is perfect, the lighting is superb, spacious trunk. What a perfect car!!!