2020 Mercedes-Benz Sprinter Consumer Reviews

$34,495

Save as much as $3,929
Select your model:

Pros
Cons

February 2021 update.

ANDY SHELLCROSS, 10/23/2020
3500XD 170" WB Crew 3dr Van 4WD DRW w/High Roof (3.0L 6cyl Turbodiesel 7A)

Update: The differential has now been replaced. It is not perfect, but is a solid 75% improvement. Still a little whine but not close to how loud the whine was previously. The axle came so complete, it even had rotors and brake pads attached. The whole complete axle was replaced. Loving the van, still a shame that I had to go 12,000 miles before it was repaired, it took six months but is now satisfactory.

Major Upgrade!

Chopper0001, 01/24/2021
2500 144" WB Passenger 3dr Van w/High Roof (3.0L 6cyl Turbodiesel 7A)

I sold my 2016 Sprinter and purchased this 2020 Sprinter as a replacement. Every day I am discovering more things to love about this van. The technology is light years ahead of the 2016 model. The 10” touch screen is a must, as are the steering wheel mounted controls. The adaptive cruise and other optional features usually offered only in passenger models, are now available for the Sprinter. Even the seats are much more comfortable. By far the best van I have owned so far.

Over price junk

Mr PAR, 02/28/2021
2500 170" WB Cargo 3dr Van w/High Roof (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 9A)

Over priced, poor handling, poor fuel economy, bad rear visibility - Other options worth pursuing.

Ad
Build Your Sprinter
At a Glance:
  • 7 Trims
  • $34,495starting MSRP

TERRIBLE experience.. TERRIBLE.

Matthew W, 07/20/2021
2500 144" WB Passenger 3dr Van 4WD w/High Roof (3.0L 6cyl Turbodiesel 7A)

I drove my brand new 2020 4*4 High Roof Sprinter from MD to CO in early April. I left MD and the van had 47 miles on it.. brand spankin' new.. experienced torrential downpour while traveling through the Midwest.. as I drive into KS, suddenly 'DO NOT SHIFT GEARS - SERVICE REQUIRED' populates on the dash. I pull over at a Shell station in Oakley, KS and fill the tank.. the van won't start and won't go back from P to DRIVE. I had to get a 265 mile tow to the Littleton, CO Benz dealership (the van had about 1300 TOTAL miles on it) - an absolute nightmare scenario. I cancelled my van build and sold the stupid van back to Benz.. NEVER AGAIN.