2017 Mazda 6 Consumer Reviews - 31 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2017 Mazda 6 Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific 6 model:

My mazda
By Fred

2017 Mazda 6 Grand Touring 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

Better than my Infiniti.

My new 2017.5 Mazda 6 is a blast to drive
By Steven Rosengren

2017 Mazda 6 Touring 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

My new 2017.5 Mazda 6 Touring is a great car! The engine is smooth and responsive and the handling is down right amazing. The car feels like a sports car 1/2 it's size, but has a substantial plush feeling inside and out. The ride is firm, but compliant and the fit and finish is amazing. The styling inside and out will put some luxury cars to shame. I am very impressed and would highly recommend a Mazda 6.

best bang for the buck
By keith

2017 Mazda 6 Touring 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

noise level is closer to older generation Accord. However, there's always a price discount on Mazda 6 and not too much with Accord or Camry. You get a lot more tech/car for a lot less.

Zoom-Zoom in Style
By Brian Gamble

2017 Mazda 6 Grand Touring w/Prod. End 09/17 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

This is my 2nd Mazda. First was a 2011 Mazda 3GT hatchback ..its still going strong at 223K miles and has never has anything fail on it. Just routine maintenance...so I thought I'd buy the 6 sedan this time..so glad I did. I drive a lot for work and needed something good on gas as well as comfortable to drive. This car has some really cool features ( practically autonomous driving ) and handles well. I've had it since July '17 and just love it. The ability to play MP3s from a USB stick is just one of my favorite features. Drove it to SW Florida from NC and no issues at all and averaged about 33MPG ( I have a bit of a heavy foot as well ) Sport mode rocks and the radar / lane assist and HUD are nice features as well. Love it...no problems at all. Fit and finish was great...going to hang onto this one for a long time to come.

Interior door rattle issues
By MB

2017 Mazda 6 Grand Touring w/Prod. End 09/17 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

The car a great looking inside and out, but think carefully before buying one of the higher end trims. I have experienced quite a bit of interior rattle noises and while the interior may look high end the service provided by Mazda and the dealership after you purchase the car is low end.