Used 2015 Mazda 3 Consumer Reviews

Used 3 for Sale
Select your model:
12345...14

Pros
Cons

The Very Best Bang for your Buck out there!!!

Stacy, 09/23/2015
i Grand Touring 4dr Hatchback (2.0L 4cyl 6A)

This car is so loaded with safety features that when I traded my 03 Jeep Gr Cherokee I insurance actually lowered!!! This car has features that you would find mostly on the high end cars. Blind spot monitoring, rear back up camera, cross traffic alert and that is just to name a few. I drive 20 miles to work each day, and the gas mileage is spot on. I love the car overall and would buy this car again if i had to do it all over again!

Good but not Great

Luke, 08/31/2015
s Grand Touring 4dr Hatchback (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

Like: 1. The eye-catching exterior design. 2. Simple minimalist interior layout. 3. Responsive and peppy engine and good steering. 4. Relative good fuel economy. 5. Safety technology(blind spot monitor, Back-Up Cameras, cross-traffic alert, Heads-up display) Dislike: 1. Dashboard cracking noise and popping plastic noise (been to dealer three times and have parts replaced twice, but still cannot reduce the noise) 2. Prominent road and wind noise 3. A-frame pillar blind spot 4. Headrest is hard and too Far forward. Long distance driving will cause sore neck(neck pillow doesn't help much).

Suited my family perfect

meshiaia, 04/24/2015
s Grand Touring 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

We shopped for 2 months, doing a ton of online research and test driving all vehicles we could find from 20-30k price range. I drove Honda, VW, Acura, Toyota, Subaru. Really wasn't interested in any other brands, almost went with a subaru. I discounted Mazda pretty early on as the salesman showed us only the mazda i which felt really under powered and was all around unimpressive for the money to me. We went to a different dealer to drive the 3s 2.5 in the Grand touring package and it was love at first drive. I love the look of it, the interior quality soft touch feel everywhere, the intuitive layout of the controls. Best of all is the drive. I own a Mazda3 Speed and this is just as fun.

2015 Mazda3 ITouring 2.0L Manual

dmc15, 04/29/2015
i Touring 4dr Hatchback (2.0L 4cyl 6M)

I've had the car for 6 months now. Car is outstanding for its class. I get 36 mpg on average. Tech package (Bose sound system, moon roof, side view monitoring) really adds value. Regular 16" tires offer a pretty smooth ride. Fun sporty car to drive.

Value, Quality = Mazda

MagDillane, 11/05/2015
i Touring 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 6M)

I traded in my 2013 Subaru Impreza manual transmission for this Mazda Touring. What an upgrade after a disappointing ride in the Impreza. The first thing I noticed on the test drive was the quiet interior and smooth riding. Everything, I mean everything, is superior to the Impreza. The motor is quiet, the shifting is solid, the handling excellent. Larry, the salesman, was not your typical glib, putting a spin on everything salesman. I've had the car for three weeks, and as I learn more and more about the car and its special features, I realize what a value this car is. So far so good. Highly recommend.

12345...14