Used 2005 Mazda 3 Consumer Reviews

Used 3 for Sale
Select your model:
12345...62

Pros
Cons

my wifes other man

KING OF NY IN VEGAS, 02/11/2009

My wife and I purchased our metalic red 3 new .Granted her commute to work is 7 miles round trip , this car has performed flawlessly.no squeaks or weird noises at all.All I've ever done to it was change the oil and rotate the tires .Thats's all it ever needed. Maintenance is very inexpensive. It's a little cramped for me at 6'4 305 lbs butit drives very well . It's quiet but very sporty. The handling in off the chain!The tranny has been reliable but needs another gear,the engine needs another 20-30 hp. MY wife picked it over the coblt because of it's cheezy interior,it has better styling cues than the civic which to her is a me too car.I highly recommend this car to anyone, its that good.

This car Rocks

TBM, 01/10/2005

Being an exclusive Mazda driver for the past 15 years, I have driven Proteges, 626's and Tributes. This model by far has the most bang for the buck. Luxurious interior, adequate power, 17 " WHEELS, sleek refined body, wide Euro footprin - this car is a charmer. If you compare the BMW 1 series in styling and body characteristics you will see many similarities. An awesome car for the money!

Bang for the Buck

morphball, 05/03/2005

I comparison shopped this with the Honda 2005 Civic EX SE (hmmmmm...1.7L or 2.3L?), and found this to be the better buy hands down. It is also worth noting the Mazda3 is less expensive to insure than a Honda, due to national crime statsistics. My only gripes so far is that the vehicle was sold to me way out of alignment, and the passenger side airbag seems to be disabled. They offered to fix everything without question of course, but it makes me wonder about Mazda's quality assurance (though it's possible this happened during a demo). Otherwise, it's a beautifully designed Japanese vehicle, that will have many of your friends feeling envious.

I recommend it to anyone who asks

05Mazda3, 08/20/2007

After two years and 39k miles, I still enjoy jumping in this car for a trip to the store or a 1500 mile road trip. It's comfortable, fun to drive, and packs more utility than every small SUV I've looked at. I can't see myself trading it for anything else anytime soon. For the detail oriented: mileage: 27.4 mpg over 39k miles of Atlanta traffic. Things hauled: 1 fully assembled grill, a stack of 2"x4"x8' lumber with room for 2 passengers, two 40"x48" pallets, 1 dresser w/ 1 bookshelf, 1 cubic yard of bark mulch (in 3cu.ft. bags) and 5 adults (1 not terribly happy). All items were hauled separately, but with all doors, hatches and windows closed. Out of room, but I love this car.

The best in its class

Gurahg, 10/29/2007

I have a Mazda 3 5-door and a Nissan 350Z. Naturally the Z can way outperform my 3, but I have to tell you I love my 3. It is a blast to drive, and while not high performance, it's pretty peppy. I love the styling, both in and out. In fact, I wish the Z was designed inside as well as the 3. After owning many Civics, the 3 outshines them by far. Great car!!!

12345...62