2021 Lexus RX 350 Consumer Reviews

Save as much as $3,262
Incentive offers available
Select your model:

Pros
Cons

Always go back to a Lexus

Jim R., 10/28/2020
4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 8A)

While I’ve only had the car a week now, first impressions have settled in. First, the RX is a noticeable improvement from my 2018 Volvo XC60. It’s quieter, smoother, and much more comfortable. The features I gained over the Volvo are all little things that appeal to me. For example, the electrically adjustable steering wheel as part of the memory seating position. The fact that the seat adjusts to my driving position when starting and retracts when stopping are features the Volvo lacked. The Mark Levenson sound system is the best I’ve ever heard in any car. The sometimes maligned trackpad is extremely easy to use, just adding to the excellent user interface overall. I expected the RX to be quiet and it doesn’t disappoint. The ride is so smooth that I deliberately drove over a small section of a local road that is just a mess of badly done patchwork. The Volvo felt like a stagecoach over this small section, the RX is like a pillow top mattress over the same section. The 20” Michelin tires add to the comfort. My RX included the luxury package, heads up display, heated and cooled seats, triple beam LED headlights, panoramic moonroof and leather upholstery. Overall it is well put together package with more than enough luxury features for what I wanted without the price of the German cars. This is the fourth Lexus over many years, I always seem to come back the brand.

Re: My fourth

Togatown4, 02/22/2021
4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 8A)

Since 2011 my family and I have bought Rx350’s. Each time we have upgraded to eventually get the 2021 luxury package. Amazing, well built cars, that engulf you with luxury.

Very nice SUV except for the transmission

Jim K, 04/18/2021
4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 8A)

I just bought a 2021 Lexus RX 350 with the premium package and navigation. Everything is very nice except the transmission tries to up shift too soon, causing the engine to bog down and then shift back down suddenly. When trying to accelerate, the vehicle hesitates then takes off, I almost got hit because the car would not move. I took it back to the dealer after just 2 weeks and I was told, that’s normal. Also for almost 300 hp, it isn’t very quick. For spending almost 55 K, I should not have to have a SUV that hesitates and surges. I told them I want to return the vehicle. My 2014 Toyota Avalon that I traded in, was a dream car compared to the Lexus.

Ad
Build Your RX 350
At a Glance:
  • 9 Colors
  • 2 Trims
  • $45,170starting MSRP

Great quality, excellent design and comfortable

Roddy Ng, 12/06/2020
4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 8A)

Excellent vehicle and really comfortable. I love everything except for the mpg. It suppose have 20mpg city/ 27mpg in freeway. So far I get 16 or less average ( 70% city 30% freeway) with 380miles (owning about 3 weeks). Anyway, buying luxury vehicle shouldn’t looking at the mpg, I am complaining it. I love my RX!

Satisfied Customer

Karon Scott, 11/23/2020
4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 8A)

I traded my 2017 Mercedes for a 2021 Lexus RX 350. No regrets.