Used 2018 Lexus RX 350 Consumer Reviews

Used RX 350 for Sale
Select your model:
12345...6

Pros
Cons

great comfortable ride

Stephen, 10/13/2020
4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 8A)

I have the Canadian executive model. I absolutely love this SUV, the ride is smooth, quiet, gas consumption is acceptable and run on regular gasoline. Fit and finish is impeccable and the service is equally impeccable. Its great to walk in and be handed the keys of a loaner so you do not have to wait around or have someone pick you up / taxi. I have the atomic silver, I loved it at the beginning however if I had to do it again I would get the Fseries black with red interior. The only problem is the seats for the F sport are narrow for NA folks. I don't find my seats in the regular version to be stellar. I wish Lexus would give something a bit more upscale at that price range. Some of my passenger find the seating hard on long journeys. Definitely recommend the RX. In Canada get at least the Luxury for the triple beams.

Love my Lexus

Gary, 06/11/2018
4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 8A)

Love everything about it

Outstanding 2018 RX350

Hilton, 08/30/2018
4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 8A)

It pays to shop around and it’s a big benefit to have been a prior Lexus owner / lease. The added incentive for being an owner plus the golden opportunity discount made the lease of the 2018 RX350 a no brained. Got the color combo I wanted with the options I required.

Good riding and handling. Soundss system was grea.

Fay, 02/14/2019
4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 8A)

Easy driving, riding and handling. Fuel efficiency.

Dashboard issues

Ruth, 08/04/2019
4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 8A)

I actually love the ride of this vehicle and have only one complaint after a year of luxury riding, and that is the matte finish vinyl. It scratches very easily and looks like I put an angry cat, with claws, on the dash. Even the dealer cannot help me with anything that can make the scratches look a little less noticeable. So, if anyone else has had this issue and has found a solution, I would appreciate any suggestions. Otherwise, except for the remote start, or lack thereof, I love the vehicle.

12345...6