Used 2018 Lexus RX 350 Consumer Reviews

Used RX 350 for Sale
Select your model:
12345...6

Pros
Cons

Away from my sports car era

Tyler Toby, 05/22/2018
4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 8A)

Pretty awesome car, or SUV, depending on your view. So please to move from Audi A5 which I loved to this new beast. Comfort level is extraordinary and a drives very easily. Very happy with this purchase.

going back to Cadillac

Salvador Ruiz, 10/02/2018
4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 8A)

I had to have the windows tinted, something I have never done with any vehicle, no wi-fi and I miss OnStar a lot. the navigation is out of date and it stays out of date , every time I ask the dealer for an update , they are never ready. every time I go for service they always try to sell me a deal of goods, even though the vehicle was supposed to be new . Cadillac gives me a lot of perks, I don't get here, including free Valet, every time I need service

Simply Unbeatable

Yosef Khorramian, 02/07/2019
4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 8A)

Quality, Comfort, Style. This sums up my experience with the RX350. I have no regrets whatsoever in purchasing this Lexus and would recommend to anyone no matter their situation.

Love my RX 350 F-Sport

Melissa, 09/28/2019
F SPORT 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 8A)

This is the first Lexus we have owned and I don't think I can ever go back. It drives and turns so smooth and I feel so comfortable in it, whether I'm driving or in the passenger seat. I like all the safety features and airbags throughout. The vented seats are such a great feature as it helps cool off in the Florida heat. There are so many features that I don't think I'll ever figure them all out, but that's a minor issue in such a great ride!

Questioning Lexus

tmac4718, 12/14/2019
F SPORT 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 8A)

I just want to start of saying I really do love this car but there are just a few things that in my opinion are an absolute disgrace for any vehicle of this price range but especially Toyota/LEXUS. 25,000 miles 350 Fsport. My #1 complaint and it is a huge one is the absolute god awful transmission!! What a complete joke. I spent allot of time driving this car before buying plus the hybrid. It’s impossible to find out how awful the transmission is until you drove it daily. The only way the tranny is tolerable is in sport or sport plus modes. Normal and eco mode is a flipping disaster under normal acceleration and daily driving. Like another review said it has no idea what it wants to do. How hard can it be to figure this out in the 21st century. The eight speed tranny sure doesn’t help the mpg any that’s for sure so take out 1-2 gears so it’s not totally confused. Hard acceleration is ok, normal is just a miserable experience for any vehicle. Enough said on this topic, no excuse Lexus it’s just awful! Second complaint is the rattles, what the F...? We have a section of freeway in our city that is pretty rough from studded tires and it brings every rattle to life in this car. Every door panel rattles and goes away with slight pressure. Bad rattle coming from the right rear passenger seat belt holder. This is my 6th Toyota product and the first Lexus. By far the most rattly car I’ve ever owned and all my other vehicles from Acura, Nissan, Toyota’s are nothing like this. Dealership says they know about the door rattles and have fixes for them when I take it in for the next service. They said Lexus’s manufactured in Canada versus japan are known for more rattles and mine is a North American VIN #, lovely. MPG sucks by the way. Not even close to what the sticker says. Thank goodness for regular gas at least. Average since I’ve owned the car says 20.5mpg. Winter average is worse. Cmon Lexus that is a joke for a 2018 car. I was fully expecting around 23 average but haven’t even come close to seeing that. The ventilated seat on the drivers side is noise as heck compared to the passenger side and will be having them look into it, again where is the quality control? Rotors.... 18,000 miles and road trip down a steep grade into Lewiston, Idaho and the vibration/shake that feel like warped rotors was very present. Are you kidding me? $55,000 brand new luxury car and it already has a brake/rotor issue? The lumbar support/adjustment is god awful as well. Impossible to use anything other than it being all the way down or else it feels like someone is pushing a 2x4 standing on edge into your back, unreal. Plus I’m not kidding you when I say the lumbar area/cushion is poppy, noisy, whatever, just not quality. Been a very interesting experience for sure. RUN away from a 350 and go for the hybrid for sure, hands down, without a doubt go for the hybrid, don’t even think twice no matter what the cost difference. It’s not about the mpg difference which is big but the overall daily driving experience has to be better than this. I love the car and would buy another in a heart beat BUT it has to be a hybrid and I would look for a Japanese built VIN #.

12345...6