Used 2004 Lexus RX 330 Consumer Reviews - 504 Car Reviews | Edmunds

View reviews for a specific RX 330 model:

Most reliable SUV
By Lou

2004 Lexus RX 330 4dr AWD SUV (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

Owned this car since 2004 and never had it back for a repair other than scheduled maintenance.( Oil, Filters, brakes, tires)

Best Car We Have Owned
By Matt P.

2004 Lexus RX 330 4dr AWD SUV (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

We have had our 2004 RX330 for 7 years. We bought it when it had 140k miles and it now has 225k and the only thing I have had to pay for outside of oil changes and maintenance (just replaced the timing belt), were wheal bearings that cost $500. Couldn’t be happier with how it has aged either. Still looks great, albeit a bit bland. Interior still in great shape.

Superb SUV
By Toni T.

2004 Lexus RX 330 4dr Fwd SUV (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

I'm the second owner on my 2004 Lexus RX330. I've had it for 13 years now with 87,800 miles on it. It is in ultra fine condition. I still love the style even more so than the latest models. It doesn't have the crazy infotainment that some folks complain about which I don't need. Never had one problem with it. It has been given the proper maintenance as required. Thank goodness nothing major has developed. Only problem I have is that I get bored of the same car! I love my RX330 as much as I loved my 1994 Toyota Celica. I've owned BMW and Mercedes (both gave me electronic problems in the 50, 000 mileage range); Toyota/Lexus has never disappointed me. Because of this, I continue to be a loyal Lexus customer. Looking forward to upgrade.

Nifty
By Donna McCullough

2004 Lexus RX 330 4dr AWD SUV (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

I purchased this car when it was 10 years old with 92,000 miles. I have now owned this car for 5 years and have had little problems, other than normal maintenance. I highly recommend this car. There was one situation in which the framing around the 3rd driver's side window was dislodged and flew away. The dealer wanted to charge me over $400 to replace this part. I contacted Lexus, and because they care about their reputation, paid for the replacement. One could not ask for better service.

Little old lady drove 2004 Lexus RX330
By Judy Barts

2004 Lexus RX 330 4dr Fwd SUV (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

The Lexus IS a great car and has held up exceptionally well. I've been driving it for 13 years and have only a few miles past 69,000. My criteria when I bought it was safety and those features still rank with many of current features. It has an incredibly comfort ride and after several surgeries the comfort of the ride is critical for me. It's a great looking mid-size SUV and it will take good care of anyone who purchases it. I will miss this car.