Used 2004 Lexus ES 330 Consumer Reviews - 229 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2004 Lexus ES 330 Consumer Reviews

Base 3.3L V6 5-speed Automatic - (229 reviews )

Lexus ES 330
By Robert C Barlow

2004 Lexus ES 330 4dr Sedan (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

Great overall car. This is the first Lexus we have owned and are completely satisfied with this car. It is far superior to the Audi and Mercedes-Benz we previously owned. My wife is the primary driver, and she refuses to consider selling it for a newer model.

5th owner and never would have known
By skrypko

2004 Lexus ES 330 4dr Sedan (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

Bought the ES330 with 70k miles in November 2015. its been 2 years since I owned it now. February of 2017 I was hit my a Semi and the car did great without going off the road and stopping in time. Insurance did not total it out. and I am glad!! I have not had any issues with the car but 1. the plastic that connects to the coil has cracked and the car was running on 5 cylinders. I went to a local junk yard and got the part for $2.00 and it took me about 10 minutes to do everything. car has now 106,500 miles. ride is super quite. when you need to go around a person it picks up speed fast! need to watch the speedometer as you do not feel the speed. I bought a 2006 MB E350 with 48k miles and the ride was worse then the ES330 quality and maintenances cost. I owned 23 cars in the past 5 years and I am sticking with Lexus. I hope the newer once are as well built as this one.

Lexus cars rock
By Lorena

2004 Lexus ES 330 4dr Sedan (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

I've owned this car for 10 years. NEVER had an issue with anything. Would HIGHLY recommend purchasing a Lexus. They are reliable and provide comfort and a very smooth ride.

12 Years Old - still looks great and runs excellen
By Steve G.

2004 Lexus ES 330 4dr Sedan (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

I purchased this in 2013 - one owner car who traded it in at the Lexus Dealership. I bought it with 78,000 miles on it and now has 163,000 miles - The paint is perfect, with some fading only on the rear bumper. A highly reliable car, runs smooth, comfortable, and gets up to 26mpg on the highway and about 20mpg around town. - Solid / I added Bluetooth (Parrot) and have put Michelin tires on it (they are the best for both ride comfort and low noise) - I do expect to get 300K - runs as good now with 163K as it did with 78K. Great car - highly recommend it.

Fantastic!!
By Paul

2004 Lexus ES 330 4dr Sedan (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

I'm a 17 year old who bought a '04 ES330 after I wrecked my original car ('05 Accord Hybrid). This car is absolutely amazing, I am a petrol head who loves cars and this car is my favorite of the five I've driven. My Honda was good but this car handles so much better and is so quiet on the road sometimes you forget you are even driving. As a young kid obviously I would like it to be a bit faster and better on acceleration but yet i've never had a problem merging on the highway or getting out of my neighborhood. This car has surpassed all expectations that I had for it as I bought it with 155k miles, it hasn't had any problems besides the normal maintenance (oil change, brake pads etc). I would recommend this car to any parent or teenager who is looking for their first car, it's reliable and when it needs to be: quick. Overall a great car and an excellent cruiser I love taking road-trips with it and you will too.